These principles, combined with a series of relevant interrelated tools and processes in the planning of the Group strategy, make for a robust control framework.
- Advanced, comprehensive management of all risks, with a forward-looking approach.
- Lines of defence that enable risk to be managed at source, controlled and monitored, in addition to an independent assessment.
- Risk culture embedded in the entire Organisation.
- A model based on autonomous subsidiaries with robust governance that separates the risk management and control functions.
- Appropriate information management and technological infrastructure.
- Risks managed by the units that generate them.